Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

We've been together

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Mama...Iman pandai (Mama, I can)...

This is what Iman told me this morning during shower when I wanted to brush her teeth....I gave her tooth brush and she happily brush her teeth on her own...(horrayyy)...Base from what I saw, she did it..I think whenever we shower together in the morning, she will look at me while I'm brushing my teeth and she adapt what I did...

She's a big helper nowadays..Whenever Rayn scattered all the toys out of the toy box..Iman will pick it up and put it back in the box after they are done playing.. She would ask me...'Mama, Iman very good?"..I would reply her, 'Yes, she is'...She would smile happily whenever I told her that...

I still have problem with her night feedings...at times she will ask some milk once or twice in the middle of the nite but there are times she didn't til early in the morning when she wakes up... I wonder when will the official day that she does not need the night feedings anymore....but I am happy to see her grow...her cheekyness.... her singing along with Katy Perry's Fireworks or Justin Bieber's Baby.... she knows the difference of Ipad n Iphone...

I treasure every moment watching her growth..I love seeing her grow..the talkativeness...the never-ending questions she will ask whenever she's curious about something... There are times that i need some quite time but at the end of the day, I realize that at this stage she is exploring the world and wanting to find out more... I know for sure that one day I will miss her talkativeness and manja-ness towards me n my husband...

I was surprise when I tuck her in last night, she whispered to me, 'Mama...good nite..I love you'...I was speechless!!

No comments:

Post a Comment