Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

We've been together

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, February 12, 2011

Story of the birth of our 1st Precious Angel


15th January 2008


I was admitted at RIPAS Hospital due to high sugar at 32 weeks pregnant...I was so scared as it was my first time being admitted since I was born. Actually, I had an appointment in the morning and when they got my blood result, the doctor found out that my sugar was quite high so the refer me to the Gynae straight away and ask to admit myself that later afternoon after lunch. Then doctor told me its nothing because they just want put me under insulin til I gave birth and during my stay they want to see how much dose of insulin that I need. They added, they want to know that the dose they will give does not give me hypertension... bla bla bla...cut the story short to the next day...

16th January 2008

Early in the morning, after the doctor's check up, she told me that there will be a dietitian coming over to talk to me. During her visit, my tummy doesn't feel good...rasa macam cramp during period..but then hilang...rasa macam nak buang no.2 pun ada jugak..Then I told myself that it could be something I yesterday...(nak sedap kn hati). After the dietition left, I went to the toilet and do the no.2...sah!! so back to me bed and took a short nap... During lunch time, my two bestfriends came over for a visit as I need to handover some workrelated job (sempat jugak kan)..We talked then suddenly I told them that I need to go to do no.2 again and I asked them to wait for me..I came back then I told them that my tummy doesn't feel good..They even told me that it could be something that I ate..at 2pm they left me for work..and I could feel the tummy cramp again...then it stops.....

At 2.30pm, I had the cramp again and this time its so painful...so back to the toilet again..I told the nurse about the cramp and they asked me to go to the treatment room..when the check they told me that I am only 2cm dilated..its still far and I am only 32 weeks..so they asked me to relax and get some rest...

At 3.30pm, I've been experiencing 7 mins gap of the cramp..and I asked myself is this contraction that I am feeling?? by 4pm one of the nurse saw me trying to breath in and out at my bed and assist me to the treatment room...Guess what, I am 5cm dilated! The nurse kinda marah and asked me why I didn't tell them earlier.I told them that I did and one of the nurse also checked me at 2.30pm and told me I am ONLY 2cm dilated.. Terkejut dia!!Tau takpe.... then she called the Labour room to book one room for me..and the time was already 4.30pm...There were no beds/wheel chair to wheel me to the labour room..and guess what I told the nurse.. "I WALKED"...They were unsure if I could walk..but I assure them I can...

I walked to the labour room!While texting my husband who is still on his way to hospital..I asked for forgiveness..blablabla...dramatik ler masa tu... Arrived at the labour room, asked to change and lie on bed then one of the nurse said the equipments in that room wasn't ready..sigh..dah sakit ooiiiii...They asked me to transfer to another room...so I walked again,arrived and guess what the bed wasn't ready....waaaaaa dh sakit tak tahan.... while they make up the bed...I was breathing in and out kuat2...sambil baca surah2...once done...they asked me to lie done and the time was already 4.50pm, they checked me again and I am fully dilated!!they asked me to push if I felt any contraction coming...
3 pushes...at exactly 5pm at safely delivered a healthy baby girl weighing 2.74kg....

While the mid-wives stiched my down-south and the other one cleaned my baby, I called my husband to inform him that I have safely delivered a his baby. Below is the conversation:(more or less)

Me: Syg, I dah beranak..
Husband: eh..jangan kn mcm2..don;t make fun of branak...
Me: Banar..hold on..(I asked the mid-wife to bring the baby closer that he could hear her crying)..Then I said tu baby nangis
Husband: ....tut..tut..tut..(he hung up on me)...I know he is on his way already..

It was all very quick...We haven't even buy baby clothes...so my husband rushed to buy some baby clothes and other necessities.. kesian kn..unexpected delivery....huhuuhuhu
I waited in the labour room with my baby for dear husband untuk Iqamat kan our baby...and bring some baby stuff and also maternity pads and changing clothes for me...He came..kiss me in the forehead, Iqamah kan our baby and wheeled me back to the ward...

Below is the picture of our Iman an hour after birth:
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


No comments:

Post a Comment