Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

We've been together

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Twinkle Twinkle Little Star

~~Twinkle twinkle little star
How I wonder what you are
Up above the world so high
Like a diamond in the sky

Twinkle twinkle little star
How I wonder what you are ~~~



Iman sang it to me yesterday.. It touched me because I've been trying to teach her that song but somehow she never finish the song whenever she sing it to me..and she DID it yesterday... good achievement and she also learnt some chinese song that I can't hardly understand..
She was down with flu, fever and cough last week hence the no update of blog...been tight up in the office with paperwork...and yesterday Rayn got the bug..and he was so fussy yesterday...I slept for 3 hours only last night..hope I can sleep well tonite....


No comments:

Post a Comment